Thursday, March 4, 2010

Redefining my Tresonance

This is indeed an interesting journey. The definition of Tresonance is absolute but the components are dynamic, unfolding and enriching with life's experiences.

I have been sharing in the past that my 'thrill' is about spreading knowledge and how this phrase also evolved from the earlier one of 'teaching'.

Over the last two years spent in Prerna Centre of Learning, I have begun to sense another unfolding of my thrill.

Over these years, i realize that i have either established social e-networks or have been a part of them. My school (where 150 out of my class of 200 are e-connected today), parents of my daughter's school, members of my sub functional teams in my previous company (Bharti Airtel) are some examples of the networks that i have established or co-created whilst i am a part of at least another half a dozen.

During 2009, I was able to participate in the creation of ChittaSangha, a Consciousness Collaborative of facilitators who are focused on a shared purpose of building 'conscious' individuals and organizations. This collaborative will become a serious catalyst in helping build 'conscious' corporations that are responsible and live in harmony with their environment.

These examples are not of an ego trip but of a discovery i am making about my thrill. Which I am realizing is about building and deepening 'connections' - building these networks and spreading knowledge, ideas and inspirations through these 'channels' seems to be a more complete description of my thrill now.

Over the last 9 months, I have been pursing a course in Indian Psychology offered by the Indian Psychology Institute, that operates under the patronage of Sri Aurobindo's Ashram, Pondicherry. This course has played a catalytic role in my personal transformation journey and my heightened understanding and unfolding of my thrill and skill.

I see 2010 as a defining year for organizations and institutions in their evolutionary journey, and more so for my own personal journey, aided with a richer understanding of and deepening connection with, my own self.

1 comment:

Sridhar said...

Hi Vinit,

Like the term tresonance.

Sridhar